Mechanism of action
The Hydrosonic Pro sonic toothbrush gives patients everything they need to achieve – and maintain – oral health at a professional level. Up to 84,000 brush movements per minute and three innovative brush heads help promote first-class oral care, every day. Thanks to Curen®, Curacurve® and a droplet shape, this is even possible with challenging factors such as braces, implants, and gum problems.
- Seven levels, intuitive to use
- From 44,000 to 84,000 pulsations per minute
- Supports the hydrodynamic cleaning effect
- Powerful battery – more than 60 minutes of brushing per charge
- Just as powerful when the battery is low as when fully charged
- German Design Award Winner
- Three brush heads, made in Switzerland
- Curen® filaments for gentleness
- Curacurve® ergonomics for reach
- Droplet-shaped arrangement for effectiveness
- Daily use, mornings, and evenings
- Those with orthodontic devices and dentures
- Prevention of peri-implantitis with implants
- Cases of gingivitis and periodontitis
- Daily prophylaxis
- 1 × Curaprox Hydrosonic Pro handpiece
- 1 × Sensitive brush head
- 1 × Pro brush head
- 1 × Single brush head
- 1 × Charging station with USB cable
- 1 × USB wall charger
- 1 × Travel case
- 1 × User manual
- 1 × Quick Start flyer
Curacurve®, this small bend of 10 or 15 degrees is vital: the ergonomics are improved considerably. Difficult areas can now be easily reached: on the back molars, the inside of the anterior teeth, in niches and on wires. All these – thanks to the perfect bend of Curacurve®.
Compared to conventional nylon bristles, the Curen® filaments offer a major advantage: they don’t absorb water so their performance remains consistent. At the same time, Curen® is unbelievably soft and feels truly pleasant – even at speed of 84,000 movements per minute.
Thanks to Curacurve® technology, the filaments reach every spot and clean perfectly. Prof. Ulrich P. Saxer designed the brush heads ‘sensitive’ and ‘power’ in the shape of a water droplet. They feature long filaments on the outside and short filaments on the inside. This allows each tooth to be enveloped individually for optimum mechanical and hydrodynamic cleaning.
Electric toothbrushes can feel unpleasant if the back of the brush head touches a tooth. So we rubberised the back of the brush head… in a way that doesn’t impair cleaning performance. That’s innovative Swiss brush head technology.