présentation en ligne
BENEFITS OF COLD & FLU GUARD
- Spray containing a protective barrier against sore throat and nasal congestion
- Contains Flavobac™, a plant-based, patent-protected, specific complex of bioflavonoids
- Contains hyaluronic acid, a barrier that coats the mucosa allowing Flavobac to neutralize bacteria and viruses that enter the mouth and nasal cavities
- Convenient spray bottle: easy to use and to carry
- Safe, well-tolerated and great citrus taste
- 1 bottle = Up to 100 treatments
- Flavobac and hyaluronic acid are 100% natural ingredients
- Safe for kids and pets
BENEFITS OF FLAVOBAC™
- Proven effective against the 21 most common strain of cold and flu (ie: bird flu/H5N1, swine flu/H1N1, SARS, HIV)
- Protects and prevents the symptoms of colds and flu
- Ideal before exposure to known sources of colds and flu (ie. school, flights, stores, homes)
- Ideal at the first signs of a cold
- Coats the back of the nose and throat where the viruses take hold and start to develop
- Traps, neutralizes, and then helps the body to naturally remove the cold and flu viruses before they develop into a full-blown cold
FOR YOUR VULNERABLE PATIENTS
- 65 years and older
- Pregnant women
- Medically compromised: COPD, asthma , cardiovascular disease (ex-hypertension), malignancy, chronic renal insufficiency, diabetes mellitus and other metabolic disease, anemia and hemoglobinopathies, immunosuppression due to disease or medication, neurologic and neurodevelopmental disorders, morbid obesity
- Living in nursing homes
Water, glycerine, xylitol, polysorbate 20, ethanol, bioflavonoids, mint flavor, disodium phosphate, anhydrous, stevia, cetylpyridinium chloride, sodium hyaluronate.
Click Here to Learn More
FLAVOBAC™ is a plant based, patent protected, specific complex of bioflavonoids with broad-spectrum anti-viral efficacy demonstrated in-vitro against many viruses and pathogens.
HYALURONIC ACID (HIGH MOLECULAR WEIGHT)
Click Here to Learn More
High molecular weight hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring polymer which contribute to the retardation of viral passage by forming an organic barrier and healing accelerator of mucous tissue.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply 1 to 3 sprays per nostril and repeat in the mouth by avoiding direct deep inhalation. Repeat 2 to 3 times per day. Continue to use 2 days after symptoms subside.
When using the spray in the nasal cavity, you may notice a slight stinging sensation at first; this subsides after a few seconds. This product may also cause a short-term runny nose.