Space-filling, effective and gentle: CURAPROX interdental brushes clean the entire critical interdental space effectively and without injury: from the gum line over the concave niches to right under the contact point. Even the tiniest interdental spaces are dealt with without risk of injury – thanks to CURAL®, the ultra-thin and extra strong surgical wire that makes a single cleaning movement sufficient: once in and out. Done.
Because normal brushes can only reach two thirds of a tooth’s surface. Toothbrushes clean the outsides, insides and tops of the teeth. But what about the sides of the teeth and the gum line between the teeth? They cannot be reached by any toothbrush and often not even by dental floss. Caries of the side teeth, inflammation and periodontitis can thus be caused and develop unhindered until teeth fall out. Preventing this however is easy: dentists recommend cleaning the interdental spaces once a day, best of all in the evening before brushing the teeth. This removes plaque between the teeth.
Left: The critical areas are inaccessible not only for toothbrushes but usually even for dental floss. Dental floss stretches over the concave areas that need cleaning. However, dental floss can be highly suitable for the front teeth.
Middle: Interdental brushes with bristles that are too short. Failing to fill the space, they have little or no effect. Gum inflammation takes its course – and can turn into periodontitis. Tooth loss becomes inevitable.
Right: Correct: A CPS prime fills the gap between the teeth completely, removing plaque from all the critical niches and the gum line – gently and effectively in a single cleaning movement.
The fine bristles reach all the critical areas between the teeth and have excellent tension. They expand to fill the gaps between the teeth, cleaning effectively and gently thanks to this umbrella effect.
The bristles reach all the critical areas between the teeth and have excellent tension. They expand to fill the gaps between the teeth, cleaning effectively thanks to this umbrella effect.
It’s so easy to determine the correct interdental brush – and so fast and safe: dental professionals measure the interdental space with the patented IAP probe. You will then advise your patients on which brush to use where by supplying your patient with their own CURAPROX IAC chart.
• Colour coding: the colour still showing when using the IAC probe indicates the size of the corresponding CPS prime interdental brush you will require for that interdental space.
• Click system: an IAP probe can be used with all holders.
Exclusive to CURAPROX: CURAL® surgical wire is extremely fine and strong – providing superb quality and fineness of the CURAPROX CPS prime range, ensuring excellent durability. CURAL® is nickel-free, which makes it suitable for allergy-sufferers.
The conical design of the fine wire core prevents premature breakage and also extends service life of the head.
Every CPS interdental brush fits into every CURAPROX holder, making it easy to find your personal favourite: angled or straight, with click- or twist-fit, made of plastic or aluminium – or even of stainless steel. The angled holders make it easier to clean the side teeth.
• Easy to control
• Ideal for all CPS interdental brushes
• Can be reused for all CPS interdental brushes
• Twist-fit or patented click system
There has been a noticeable change in the health of the gums with new tissue growth and much healthier appearance
- Christine, a patient
Thank you for creating these beauties ! I converted my mom and sister to CURAPROX. They both hate soft bristles, they say it doesn't clean enough, but after trying yours, they adored them!
- Tamara, a patient
The iTOP course is a unique opportunity to implement an effective top level evidence-based oral hygiene program that includes:
• CURAPROX oral hygiene tools
• Personalised interdental brushes with an interdental space measuring probe
• Ultra soft toothbrushes
• Specialized tools for implant and orthodontic maintenance Strategies for enhanced patient communication
• To increase their compliance with the recommended treatment
• The comprehension of your patients’ issues
• The efficacy of your current dental hygiene interventions and the communication with your patients
• The efficacy of your treatment by better managing biofilm
• The trust, value and fidelity of your patients and thus their compliance to recommended treatment